Join Our Team
Director of Digital Marketing
The Delaware College of Art and Design is looking for a storyteller to craft its brand message across multiple digital platforms.
Are you a creative powerhouse who is energized by working with a variety of people, who is an ambitious self-starter, and who finds innovative solutions to challenges? This position will interact with all of the College’s departments, so you will need to balance multiple priorities; being a committed team player who can also work independently to make crucial decisions is a must. Superb organization and communication skills are a given, as is proficiency in WordPress, email platforms like MailChimp and Constant Contact, and the Office suite. Leaping tall buildings in a single bound is preferred but not required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating original content for review and publication for essential integrated marketing materials and campaigns spanning multiple channels and media, including website copy, print materials, digital and out-of-home ads, landing pages, and more
- Developing, creating, and implementing strategies and standards for digital and print marketing enrollment with the admissions team
- Executing SEO strategy, and identifying new areas for content development
- Creating strategic digital content campaigns that attracts and supports prospective students through their college discovery process (website, storytelling, paid media, and content marketing)
- Writing news stories and student, faculty, and alumni profiles for the College’s website. Writing copy as needed to disseminate stories across DCAD-owned digital channels, including newsletters, social media, and others.
- Responsible for e-newsletter and email list maintenance
- Documenting photos of student and faculty work, campus events, and DCAD student life
- Three to five years of public relations, marketing, or communications experience
- Previous experience in higher education a plus
The Delaware College of Art and Design is the nation’s only private, two-year art and design institution located in the heart of Downtown Wilmington’s creative district. We offer Associate of Fine Arts degrees in Animation, Illustration, Graphic Design, Fine Art, and Photography. A solid commitment to creating a respectful community that embraces these values is essential. The College’s values statement identifies four core values: Dedication, Creativity, Accomplishment, Diversity. We value our entire community’s contributions and respect the ways that differences in culture, experience, abilities, and background enrich the college environment.
Full-time employees enjoy a generous benefits plan that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, vacation, personal, and sick time.
DCAD is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all educational activities, admissions, scholarship and loan programs, and employment. Discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical disability, marital status, veteran status, or other protected status is prohibited at the Delaware College of Art Design. Acts of discrimination that limit or deny access to the educational process and create a hostile environment are not consistent with Delaware College of Art and Design’s philosophy or mission. EEO/AA.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Video production capabilities
Application submission details
Please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected]