Join Our Team
DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MARKETING
Are you a creative powerhouse who is energized by working with a variety of people, who is an ambitious self-starter, and who finds innovative solutions to challenges? This position will interact with all of the College’s departments, so you will need to balance multiple priorities; being a committed team player while also working independently to make crucial decisions is a must. Superb organization and communication skills are a given, as is proficiency in WordPress, Constant Contact, and the Office suite. Leaping tall buildings in a single bound is preferred but not required.
- Creates original content for review and publication for essential integrated marketing materials and campaigns spanning multiple channels and media, including website copy, print materials, digital and out-of-home ads, landing pages, articles, white papers, infographics, video, and more
- In collaboration with admissions and development teams, develops, creates, implements strategies, and identifies standards for digital and print marketing enrollment, executes SEO strategy, identifies new areas for content development, and ensures objectives are communicated accurately and effectively across the team
- Creates, manages, and monitors strategic digital content campaigns that attract and support prospective students through their college discovery process (website, storytelling, and content marketing)
- Writes news stories and student, faculty, and alumni profiles for the College’s website. Writes copy as needed to disseminate stories across DCAD-owned digital channels, including newsletters, social media, and others.
- Proofreads and edits internal and external communications
- Generates, shares, and identifies social media content that supports enrollment management and tells the College’s story to prospective and current students, alumni, faculty, staff, and community members.
- Oversees operational budget for department
- Maintains media contact lists and tracks media coverage
- Oversees publication and distribution of direct mail announcements for exhibition openings and Art Loop events
- Responsible for e-newsletter and e-mail list maintenance
- Documents photos of student and faculty work, campus events, and DCAD student life
- Demonstrated ability to work with all constituents, from students, faculty, and staff through senior administration and board members
- Organized, self-starter with strong project management skills, and a demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage sensitive information and issues and represent the College professionally and expertly to the media and other constituencies
A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, with three to five years of experience in public relations, marketing, or communications is required. Previous higher education experience a plus. Qualified candidates will be highly organized and detail-oriented; possess superior writing, editing, speaking, and interpersonal skills; and be proficient with Microsoft Office. Web development skills and familiarity with HTML is a plus. Special skills include experience with social media networks, knowledge of design and production processes, and having established relationships with local media partners and key contacts.
Application submission details
Please send resume and salary requirements to [email protected]